Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who am I?

Hi my name is Kim and I lurk on blogs. It feels like this is a start of a 12 step program. Where you first have to admit you have a problem. I LOVE to read blogs. I read several every day, updating several times a day in order to see if any one updates. I also follow links and blog rolls to see if there are any other places I'd like to lurk:). I found one this morning that explains why I don't comment and have (up to now) not started my own blog.

I know these people I read about - better than I know some of my real life friends. I lurk In Real Life too, but since I can't hear what they don't say out loud I don't know how they feel or think about many things. Apparently some of them don't know me very well either. I've recently been told several times that I'm "hard to get to know" - by someone that has known me for over 20 years. My husband agrees. He said that I only let certain people know me. I have friends that know my life history but not much about my life. So I'm going to use this site to see if I can figure out why I don't let even people I know very close. I like me, for the most part, so my goal is to find out why I don't share that with others.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I hope that you know me better than these "cyber people"! I feel like I know you, and think that you should let everyone know you as well! You are a wonderful person, and I know that Sabrina and Malachi would agree!

Billie said...

I think I know you. You are a LOT like me, except that I "let it all hang out" while you are more reserved.

You are one of the few people in my life that I can completely rely on. I can call you crying and bitching and you are always there for me, and you always make me feel better. You are also one of my best friends, and always up for a good time.

You're are near the top of my very short list of people that I trust to watch my kids. That's a huge compliment!

So, even though I feel like I know you, I look forward to getting to know you even better.

There are just some things that are better said on a blog:)

And you know you owe your blog addition to me. I am such an enabler.

Love you.